Geography 103 – Introduction to Physical Geography: Landforms and Soils
Dr. Bruce Martin
Welcome to Geography 103. This week, please
- Read Eolian online notes
- Labs 4 and 5 are at the Welcome Centre. Lab 6 will be there by the end of this week
- If you are doing a final project rather than the final exam, the completed project is due April 4 (email it)
- The Final Exam is Thursday, April 11, 5:00-8:00 pm, Room 308. I have no authority to make alternative arrangements. A study guide is here.
- Make a contribution to the discussion forum on Canvas by Saturday midnight. These are easy marks; please take advantage of them.
- There is a weekly announcement here (I do a weekly announcement on Canvas Monday mornings so check the email address registered to receive Canvas announcements)
Questions? Please email me! firstname.lastname@example.org
Bruce Martin, Ph.D.
Instructor in Geography, Corpus Christi College