Labs for Geography 1023
They are in .PDF format, so you will need a compatible reader.
The due dates for all labs are on the labs, and in the calendar.
- Print off the lab and fill it in on paper (it’s easier for you to do on paper, an easier for me to mark!).
- Labs must be submitted to the Office, on or before the due date provided on each lab.
- The Office will courier them to me.
- I will mark them and return them, usually within 10-14 days.
- PLEASE make sure you have this year’s labs! They change every year!
- Late labs will not be accepted. Period.
- Figure 3.2 for Lab 2 is located here with the percentages on it
You are encouraged to work on your labs in partners or in groups. Often it is helpful to interact with other students — great! However you must hand in your own lab! (Remember, your partner[s] may not be correct, anyway!).
These labs are all copyright © 2020 by Bruce Martin. They are the intellectual property of the author, Bruce Martin. The labs may be printed and used only by students registered in Geography 1023 at Crandall University. Any other use of the labs is a criminal offense.